Friday 29 March 2013

Quitters and beggars. A hacker and blackmailers.

Okay guys, this is about the amount of people quitting and begging and stuff. I'll start with the quitters.

This is Looms; he says he's gonna quit. Why should he? He's VIP, a Judge, a celeb and level 12. If he quits all his hard work will be for nothing and he will have wasted his money as well.

I wonder why he came to that decision? Bullying probably.



 This is Pinky Rinkie; she's a level 7, had loads of clothes and a pet. If she quits due to cyberbullying and blackmailing, all her hard work and creativity will be for nothing.









 We all know Agent Cody Banks. I know he's gotten a lot of bad publicity. But, I asked him if it was all true and he said it wasn't true. I believe him since he felt upset about it all. And look at his status. He might say he's no quitting but if people are doing what he says in his status - he'll break down and end up deleting himself. So much money and hard work wasted.





This is the person I most care about (apart from Nick). I don't want Zanna to quit. She's like my bestie. We even have nicknames for each other, I'm the Sass Master and she's Nemo.

We're RP buddies. I couldn't live without her. So please message her NICELY.






Now for the people who beg. I only found a few. Which is GOOD!

I find this one very low. If we send her 2 things on her wishlist which costs us money. We get chatting in return. That's isn't fair. At All.










Begging for gifts are the worst since they cost us our hard earned sc. If you want something, then you do what the rest of us do. Watch movies and earn the sc.









THE HACKER. O.o

This isn't the hacker but you shouldn't talk to her in case this account is still possessed by the hacker. She might trick you like she tricked Malee.









Now for the blackmailers. ^o^


Cool Lola thinks just because she is busy making a new movie series that we should not disturb her or we get deleted. 'Harsh but fair'? No, its not fair but its certainly harsh. If I were you and you were her friend, I'd delete her to show her how it feels.








Kristy15 thinks that its okay to delete people who aren't high enough level. You shouldn't do that. Don't judge people by their levels. You should judge them for their personalities.









GoldNKid thinks its okay to call us 'Useless Friends'. Well, its not okay. Some people may get upset by that or offended. Well, I say, go ahead DELETE ME. You never actually helped me, so why should I help you?



So, thats about it guys. Please, see what friends you have that are like that and make their blackmail back fire!




No comments:

Post a Comment