Tuesday 26 March 2013

Originality

 Okay guys, I want to tell you something. People aren't being original. They're copying off peoples looks and having the same faces and stuff. Whats wrong with being a bit different? To prove you can look different and still look great at the same time, I made some looks and faces which I will now show you.

Okay, this is look one. It has pink skin, the freckled nose and an awesome shade of blue for the eyes. Since the skin is pink, I thought a nice red would match nicely. See? Its unusual but still works.








Here is look 2. It has pale white skin and perfectly black eyes. Again, red lips but its a darker shade. No freckles either. But being pale isn't a bad thing. I have seen people with pale white skin (mostly goths) and I even have pale white skin on my main account with pink lips.







This is look 3 and has pinkish skin with a freckled nose, starry pink eyes and purple lips. Its all about colour coordination. You don't see that often.










This is look 4 and is probably the strangest and most unique look I've ever seen. If you've ever watched Smurfs and loved the movie, then this is the look for you. It's almost as if you're a smurfette yourself! Living the dream!








This is the final look and it looks awesome! I wish I could buy it! Black, black and pale white.











Now for the outfits I created. To be unique in outfits, you can pretty much throw anything together.

This is look 1. I'm sorry that its went sideways but that can't be helped. This is for the girlie girls who like rainbows and smilies.










This is look 2 and for the not so girlie girls. Or if you are girlie, you could use this outfit for Halloween.











This is the final look which is for those manga maniacs.

All of these looks and faces are not owned by me or anyone. I have not copied off them. So feel free to buy any of them. One last thing is that I'm on the Irish MSP now. My username is Malise, so feel free to add me on there.

Thats just about it.
Bye guys. x

No comments:

Post a Comment