Saturday 3 November 2012

Everything 1D. ♥♥♥♥♥

So this post is gonna be all about five talented lads also known as One Direction. Niall. ♥ Zayn. ♥ Louis. ♥ Harry.  ♥ Liam. ♥

First is da factfiles. ☺

Name: Niall James Horan.
Birthday: 13th September 1993.
Fave colour: Green.
Height: 5ft 4.
Tattoos?: None.
Fave hair product: L'Oreal homme wax and clay.
Bath or shower?: Shower.
PJ's, pants or nothing in bed: Pants.
Fave aftershave: Armani Mania
Phone: IPhone4 and a Blackberry.
Best thing about being a boy?: Chasing all the girls!
Best thing about being in 1D?: That we all get along.
What do you like to cuddle up with a night?: Recently Louis, ‘cos he’s started sleepwalking and got into my bed when we were sharing a room in a hotel. I pushed him on the floor and he sat up, put his arms out and started humming the song from The Jungle Book. It’s only recently that he’s started doing that though!
Nicknames: Nialler, and PhemoniNiall {Thats mine}

Heh, Louis and Niall = funny.

Name: Zayn Jawaad Mailk.
Birthday: 12th January 1993
Best thing about being a boy?: You get to date girls.
Best thing about being in 1D?: All the free clothes and getting to do what I love everyday.
Fave aftershave: Unforgivable by Sean John.
Fave hair product: Hair wax.
PJ's, Pants or nothing in bed: Pants.
Btah or shower: Shower.
Phone?: IPhone 4 and a Blackberry, but he likes his IPhone 4 better.
What do you like to cuddle up with at night: Nothing, not even the duvet.
Nickname: AmaZayn (Mine)

So sweet.

Name: Louis William Tomlinson.
Birthday:24th December 1991
Best thing about being a boy?: Being interested in girls.
Best thing about being in 1D?: Having a laugh and having four new friends.
Fave aftershave: Hollister.
Fave hair product: Dry shampoo - when I cant be bothered to wash my hair.
PJ's, pants or nothing in bed?: It depends on the temperature. If its nice and hot,I will happily sleep naked, but if its a bit chilly then pyjama bottoms, but I’m all for sleeping naked.
Bath or shower?: Shower.
Phone?: IPhone4
What do you cuddle up with at night?: My pillow- All my teddies passed away a few years ago.
Nickname: FabuLouis (Mine)

N'Aww. He used to have teddies!!!

Name: Harry Edward Styles.
Birthday: 1st Febuary 1994
Best thing about being a boy?: I guess being able to act like a bit of an idiot sometimes.
Best thing about being in One Direction?: The four lads that I’m with.
Fave aftershave?: I wear CK in 2U and I love Diesel Fuel For Life.
Fave hair product?: Shampoo- I use L’oreal Elvive
PJs, pants or nothing in bed?: Nothing!
Bath or shower?: Shower every day, at least once a day, sometimes more. But a bath maybe once every four months if I need to relax. I love bubble baths.
What mobile phone do you have?: I have an iPhone 4 and a blackberry.
What do you cuddle up to at night?: my pillow.
Nickname: ExtraodiHarry. (Mine)
Well at least we know he's clean. xD

Name: Liam James Payne
Birthday: 29th August 1993
Best thing about being a boy?: Well, it’s a mans world!
Fave aftershave?: Paco Rabanne’s 1 million
Fave hair product?: Hair wax.
PJs, pants or nothing in bed?: Nothing!
Bath or shower?: Shower
What mobile phone do you have?: I have a blackberry but I also have an iPod touch and an iPad
What do you cuddle up to at night?: I scrunch myself up in the covers.
Nickname: BrilLiam.( Mine)

I scrunch myself up in the covers too.

So that was their factfiles. Imma do some pics now.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment