Tuesday 18 September 2012

A promise to you guys. XDDD

I will TRY and update ma bloggy at least once a week. But no pics on this weeks post since Im on my Mum's computer, and I can't upload my phone piccys on here. .-. < SAD FACE.

I also have a competiton! WHOO! GO ME! (Only joking, Im a lil hyper so don't expect this much randomness) You can win a wishy if you watch "THE FUED BETWEEN VIPS AND NON-VIPS" And the best comment wins a wishy. Hopefully loads of people will enter. And the losers, with not so good comments. WILL STILL WIN A AUTO! FAME BOOST! WHOO! YAY! Competitions like this will be on a lot. Cos I seriously want to get to level 12.
I already have a few of my little stalkers helping me out. The whole stalker thing is a joke. I mean like fans, friends.

Okay? So see ya! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MEGA SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment