Tuesday 22 May 2012

Not enough views.....

Haii xx XD

People might think I'm being selfsih after they've read tis update but I write what I feel and I can't stop that!

I Work Sooooooo HARD on my movies and not a lot of people are watching them so I'm thinking of stopping making movies altogether. Well I MIGHT get about 60 views but just cuz I'm a Lv9 and not lv20 dosen't mean you can't check daily like you would wit the Lv20 and 21, 22, and 23. Just cuz I'm about 11 Levels below them dosen't mean you can sorta blank me out. The comments I get are really GOOD, but it's usually lv1, 2, and 3's who are kind enough to watch them, and some times if they watch them all, I'll do a simple deal with them. Or I'll ask someone if thet want me to watch all their movies. But they have to watch all mine as well. They might be a liitle lom=ng but there's not that many, and actually you might enjoy them. All my best friends and people who like me and watch my movies, occasionally get autos. Since I'm lv9 you get 90 fame with is quite a lot!

An exhausted Malise140 xx

Peace out x

P.S Please spare your time xx XD

No comments:

Post a Comment